WASIA Internet Privacy & Copyright Policy
During your visits to internet sites that are operated by the WA Shearing Industry Association Inc ("WASIA"), you may be asked to provide personal information and contact details. All personal information collected via WASIA internet sites will be treated in accordance with this WASIA Internet Privacy & Copyright Policy.
WASIA acknowledges the special nature of the internet and is therefore providing you with additional information about privacy and the internet.
- Storage and protection of your personal information
- WASIA will endeavour to keep your personal information secure and prevent unauthorised disclosure. However, WASIA cannot promise that your personal information will not be accessed by an unauthorised person (e.g. a hacker) or that unauthorised disclosures will not occur.
- If WASIA provides you with any passwords or other security devices then it is important that you keep these secret and confidential and do not allow them to be used by any other person. You should notify WASIA immediately if the security of these devices is breached to prevent the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information.
- Your Registered User details may be provided to other Registered Users of the site as a result of your actions from time to time, such as when you:
- list a Training Course, Event or Contract Offer on the site, or
- seek information on Training Courses, Job Vacancies or Events through the website.
- If you do not wish your full contact details communicated to the recipient, you will want to note their contact details and communicate with them directly via other means.
- WASIA may send cookies (pieces of programing) to your computer while you are accessing a WASIA internet site. Cookies enable WASIA to enhance the web offerings to you and to provide an optimal online experience.
- WASIA will not collect any of your personal information with our cookies, although we many collect non-attributable (anonymous) information regarding your use of WASIA internet sites.
- Some web browsers enable you to decline the receipt of cookies. You may utilise this function, in which case you will still be able to access WASIA internet sites; albeit without some enhancement features.
- WASIA will continue to send cookies to your computer and we do not promise that a web browser set to decline these cookies will be effective.
- Third-party internet sites and information security
- Copyright of the WASIA Website
- WASIA holds the copyright on this website and its design and content. Some content is provided for WASIA use under license or agreement. As such, all material included in this site is subject to copyright laws and may only be copied or used by others with the express and written permission of WASIA or where copyright is held by another entity, the permission of the original copyright owners. Contact the website administrator for details.
- Contact us
- Via email:
- email@example.com or Contact Us
- In writing:
- WASIA Website Administrator
- PO Box 792
- Fremantle WA 6959
- Telephone: 0427 552 225